That Re Of Sunshine

Mongo ma Ndemi native on a journey called life. . .

June 18, 2011

Dreams

When I was younger, I used to dream and plan what my future was going to be like. Now I'm older, I'm constantly thinking, planning, altering my plans and worrying.

I used to dream a lot when I was younger of the future, who I wanted to be, what I would have achieved at a certain age and what I wanted from life.

I worry a lot cause my plans always change, but I've learnt to just go with the flow.

Just found something I wrote when I was 16.

"I dream I'm a Queen. I'm a journalist, newscaster and amazingly good at my job. I'm one of the most beautiful people in the world and I've got people wanting to be like me 'cause I've got style like no other.

I dream I'm rich and have all a girl could ask for. Then my phone vibrates under my pillow, I put my hand under it to turn it off . . .  that's when I realize I'm still the same old me I was yesterday; your average sixteen year old.

'Dreams are real, all you have to do is believe'."

A bit vain for a 16 year old you think? Here we are seven years later and to be honest, I'm sort of living my dream.

So the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria MBGN 2011 competition is coming up on the 25th of June. This is the first time I'm paying attention to it. The younger sister has decided she will be competing for MBGN 2012 so she keeps feeding us updates about this current one.

So many beautiful girls in the competition. I know who I'm voting for though.

"My name is Delphine Okobah, I'm 22 years old and I'm representing Ebonyi state (the salt of the nation) in the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2011 pageant.
Please vote for me because I have a good head on my shoulders and a beautiful face in front of it. I possess the right mix of intelligence and wit and I know that if I win, I'd excel at my duties."








Let's make someones dreams come true. Vote Delphine as MBGN 2011.

Dare to dream? The price of your future is your DREAM and it costs you nothing. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© That Re Of Sunshine, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena