That Re Of Sunshine

Mongo ma Ndemi native on a journey called life. . .

June 2, 2011

Mente de Moda



The We Own The Night WOTN team know for their photography and WOTN nights held every first Saturday of every month at Rehab has come up with an eccentric way to showcase the Nigerian art and design industry.   

The WOTN team has come up with Mente de Moda to celebrate those who want to exhibit their art, fashion and photography skills.

The first edition of Mente de Moda would be held on the 5th of June 2011 at Ember Creek, Ikoyi, Lagos.

You can catch this sister there behind or beside the MAJU stall where I hope WOTN members; Demi and PJ will "shoot me". In case you are wondering what I mean by "shoot me", It means take a picture of me. x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© That Re Of Sunshine, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena