That Re Of Sunshine

Mongo ma Ndemi native on a journey called life. . .

May 30, 2013

Technology crack

Three weeks ago the base of my laptop broke. I have this thing where instead of of closing my laptop gently, I slam it shut. One night I slammed it shut as usual and the next morning as I tired to open it, the whole thing started cracking and coming apart before my eyes. I was weak.


For three week's now, my laptop remains at Reddington awaiting a new base. *sigh.

It's not the same working on my iPhone or Samsung Galaxy tab. I just want my laptop back. *sniff sniff. I always thought the one gadget I wouldn't be able to live without would be my iPhone. But it turns out I can't be without my laptop.

                   My Crackberry 

What's the one gadget you can't live without?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© That Re Of Sunshine, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena