That Re Of Sunshine

Mongo ma Ndemi native on a journey called life. . .

September 30, 2011

Cheers To The Weekend

When I got out of my house today at ten minutes to 9am, I wasn't sure what my day was going to be like. While walking to work, the way the sun felt on my skin, the way the wind twirled around me and the whistling of the birds got me feeling good about myself. I swear I felt a bit like Pocahontas. I didn't see a humming bird but I saw a butterfly. Too bad the wind wasn't strong or sensible enough to gather up some leaves as it twirled around me.


Looks like its going to be a good weekend. Plus there's a public holiday on Monday! Thank God! If I was to have a sound track to my life, right now, it would be Rihanna's Cheers (Drink to that).


Life's too short to be sittin' round miserable
People gon' talk whether you doing bad or good, yeah
Got a drink on my mind and my mind on my money, yeah
Looking so bomb, gonna find me a honey
Got my Ray-Bans on and I'm feelin' hella cool tonight, yeah!!!


Cheers to the 'freaking weekend! 
Ré 
R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© That Re Of Sunshine, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena